Maintenance, Calibration and Tech Assistance
Assistance and standard and emergency maintenance for industrial measuring machines of every kind.
Quality systems require that control and measuring systems are subject to periodic, accurate maintenance and calibration, in order to keep their precision and reliability constant. Besides this, emergency assistance may prove necessary to quickly solve a problem or malfunction on the machine itself.
Fratelli Rotondi carries out three kinds of intervention:
- Standard maintenance, which guarantees the correct operation of measuring machines through periodic, accurate inspection of all primary components.
- Periodic calibration, carried out at the intervals required by standing laws and regulations to verify the actual precision of the measuring system and solve any possible problems.
- Emergency assistance on measuring machines, with on-call interventions to solve malfunctions and problems remotely or at your premises.
For all three intervention types, Fratelli Rotondi can both work on an on-call model or offer maintenance and periodic verification contracts, written and designed to guarantee a constant, optimal level of performance from your measuring machines depending on your actual needs. This includes the possibility for our technicians to call out the possible need for a retrofitting of the machine’s electronics, in those cases where this may update an older machine at lower costs than purchasing a new one.
Our main services include:
- Remote assistance
- Renishaw optional configurations
- On line fault communications
- On site intervention Calibration booking
- Planned intervention management with maintenance contract