F.lli Rotondi’s control scales are available both in metal and black granite.
Metal models can be manufactured in:
- C50 Steel
- Hardened Stainless Steel
- G30 cast-iron
In triangular, I or double T sections. Standard measurements are between 200 and 6000 mm, but different, custom measurements may be obtained upon request.
Absolute Black granite scales are perfectly honed and smoothed on measuring surfaces, while they are rectified on lateral surfaces.
Here are their main specifications:
- Specific Weight: 3 Kg/dm³
- Thermal dilation ratio: 6×10^-6 / °C
- hardness: ≈ 90 Shore
- elasticity module: E = 8×10^3 Kg/mm²
- absolute imperviousness to rust
- structural stability guaranteed by millennia of aging
Standard measurements are up to 6000 mm in this case as well.